Ieda Amiey's

Annyeong!

Welcome to my blog, i`m Ieda Amiey from Pluto.
Tagboard!


.

Big Claps

Template: Iwani Johana
Editor:Your name
Other: WeHeartIt Photobucket
T-ARA Song Cover
Assalammualaikum and Annyeong~
 as a Queen, I would like to share with you about T-ARA's songs cover. I've observed . there lot of unique cover in using various instruments and has make it to be beautiful rythm. so, I'm used this for my free time.

#1 T-ARA Day by Day (Flute Cover)



#2 T-ARA Day by Day [50% Speed remix] (FL Studio)::



#3 T-ARA Cry Cry (Launch Pad)



#4 T-ARA Cry Cry (Violin)



#5 T-ARA Roly Poly (Drum)



#6 T-ARA Lovey Dovey (Piano)



#7 T-ARA We were in love (Electric Guitar)



#8 T-ARA Time To Love (Guitar)



Most of them were from male's cover and have shown that they're very talented.
I know this is such old things but it was really attracting, right? thus, I've comfirmed this to be my new interests. chao~


Older Post | Newer Post